Saturday, January 6, 2007

Enough

Something that passed across my desk today and I needed to put it out, put it up and wish it to my family and friends.

********************************************************************

  • I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
  • I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
  • I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
  • I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
  • I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
  • I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you posses.
  • I wish you enough hellos to get you through the good-byes.
********************************************************************

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my Lj,

http://mpanther.livejournal.com/profile?mode=full

>^..^<
.