Sunday, July 1, 2007

Back in service

Hey all, I'm back in service and trying to swim back to the surface of life's deep sea quagmire.

The last time I posted I mentioned someone I met and I ended spending a bunch of time trying to nurture a relationship with her. Well, it didn't work out, but we seem to have agreed a friendship is where we should be.

I'm still up in the Ithaca area doing landscaping again this year. I plan to move to South Carolina this November. My ability to keep my life organized is still all screwed up though. I managed to lose my privilege to drive until the end of July. The biggest consequence of this is, I'm back to being a hermit again.

I just updated my ISP to DSL from dialup so maybe I'll have enough time now to actually stay in contact with more people now.

0 comments: